Our consortium has recently been expanded and we welcome new members Godfried van der Heijden, Stéphane Viville, Robert McLachlan, Kristian Almstrup and Lee Smith! With these additional experts joining our consortium we aim to further increase collaboration and data sharing in the field of male infertility genetics. Our website is updated to show our impact in the field today (see publications). We will soon add more information related to the systematic clinical assessment of genes related to male infertility, a major goal of our consortium that is of importance in clinical implementation of genomics in this field.
Recent News & Publications
- – The European Congress of Andrology (ECA), 9-12 December 2020. https://www.andrology2020.de/
- – The European Testis Workshop, 30-3 May-June 2021: http://www.etw2020.org/
- – The European Society of Human Genetics Conference (ESHG), Glasgow United Kingdom, 12–15 June 2021: https://www.eshg.org/
- – The Society for the Study of reproduction (SSR), 4-7 August 2021: http://www.ssr.org/
- – The American Society of Human Genetics, Virtual Meeting, 27-30 October 2020: https://www.ashg.org/meetings/2020meeting/