As one of our goals, we want to draw attention to exciting meetings, courses and conferences in the field of male infertility and human genetics. As one example, IMIGC co-founder Joris Veltman is chair of the scientific programme committee of the European Society of Human Genetics, Europe’s number 1 meeting in human genetics with more than 3000 attendants. This year’s ESHG will take place from June16-19 in Milan, Italy. There are numerous state-of-the-art genomics presentations by more than 80 invited speakers, including an educational session dedicated to the genetics of reproductive disorders.
Recent News & Publications
- – The European Congress of Andrology (ECA), 9-12 December 2020. https://www.andrology2020.de/
- – The European Testis Workshop, 30-3 May-June 2021: http://www.etw2020.org/
- – The European Society of Human Genetics Conference (ESHG), Glasgow United Kingdom, 12–15 June 2021: https://www.eshg.org/
- – The Society for the Study of reproduction (SSR), 4-7 August 2021: http://www.ssr.org/
- – The American Society of Human Genetics, Virtual Meeting, 27-30 October 2020: https://www.ashg.org/meetings/2020meeting/