As one of our goals, we want to draw attention to exciting meetings, courses and conferences in the field of male infertility and human genetics. As one example, IMIGC co-founder Joris Veltman is chair of the scientific programme committee of the European Society of Human Genetics, Europe’s number 1 meeting in human genetics with more than 3000 attendants. This year’s ESHG will take place from June16-19 in Milan, Italy. There are numerous state-of-the-art genomics presentations by more than 80 invited speakers, including an educational session dedicated to the genetics of reproductive disorders.
Our mission is to identify and characterize the genetic causes of male infertility, allowing for improved diagnostics, development of novel treatments and enhanced patient care
Recent News & Publications
- – The European Testis Workshop, Obidos Portugal, May 23-27: http://www.etw2018.org/
- – The European Society of Human Genetics Conference (ESHG), Milan Italy, June 16–19: https://2018.eshg.org/
- – The Society for the Study of reproduction (SSR), New Orleans USA, July 10-13: http://www.ssr.org/18Meeting
- – The European Congress of Andrology (ECA) in Budapest Hungary, October 11-13. http://www.eca2018.com/
- – The American Society of Human Genetics, San Diego USA, October 16-20: http://www.ashg.org/2018meeting/